martes, octubre 20

Lawyer's Heart


Do lawyers have a heart?  Yes, please, they do.  This humble lawyer here has one that does not exactly know which way to go, or... does this desk look like the desk of a lawyer?

After lots of thinking I'm convinced of being more than a lawyer, a general social sciences person.  I also found the right thing for me in the Master of Advanced Studies in Diversitiy Management from the Lucerne University.  Sounds very good to me if only the financial part was not so...say..difficult (about 25´000 USD of difficulty?).

I did not expect anything better this days.  It has been a quite difficult month.  Many things have gone wrong so I'm seeing my life at the moment through a quite disappointing lens.  And to top all of it our young kitty Nube just disapered!

We are all very sad because of this and have been looking for him everywhere with absolute no success.  We miss him a lot and I realize I miss him most.  He was my everyday companion.  And this just when I made the most beautiful housing for the little furry guy.  Stefanie theached me everything I need to know about felting a house in a very personal felting class.  Now I only need the cat to get everything right.


 And so I somehow always get people to lighten me up.  This time Elise and her big buddy Jacke (dog) came to our door to give us the first reminder of Halloween festivities.  This Dracula fingers are absolutely real.  We were actually scared to eat them, but they tasted delicious.  Elise, get me the recipie here right now!!!

And about the Knitting:  I'll be getting you some images soon of my new cardigan invention for noah and the little sweet cardi made out of sock wool (Noro please) for Isabelle.

Hope the next weeks will be getting sunnier.

No hay comentarios: