martes, mayo 3

Doin' Things

After Easter we the princess and I had lots of carrots we made for hanging on the easter tree, so we had to come up with a possible reuse.  Finding something was easy, she loves making hairpins out of things so we made some for her and her best friend.

I never in my life thought of making so much stuff for easter.  The eggs with natural dyes, decoration and more decoration,  bread lambs and cookies with bunny forms covered with pink and blue sugar.  Lots of fun this time.  The children are getting older and we have more time to just be together and crate.



Pasta making is lots of work but also so much fun.  So we get to do it a lot lately.  The dough below made very nice Ravioli filled with ricotta and mintleaves.



I also just got myself a new very good book from with lots of easy fun stuff to sew from Pip Lincolne.  "Meet me at Mike's" is full packed with groovy projects like this purse I made for a friend's B-Day.

No hay comentarios: